Product Manager Analytics
The Product Manager requires a unique blend of product development and strategy skills, a deep understanding of building efficient, compliant, and automated products for health plans and payors. He or she will be responsible for translating ideas into strategy and features through the lens of knowledge they acquire about the business strategic goals, market demands and opportunity, as well as the technology and financial resources available. This PM will lead cross functional projects with the SME’s, business analysts, compliance, and engineering team to define requirements, validate development of product to requirements, and create documentation to be used for release and marketing when applicable.
A successful candidate will have the ability to provide an exceptional level of leadership and foster collaboration with both our internal teams and external customers.
- Ensure the success of the products both existing and new.
- Build, manage and scale the product management team.
- Establish a strategic roadmap to scale services and ensure product is best in market.
- Maintain a detailed roadmap for each product across all analytics products.
- Develop detailed user stories and feature requirements for product development.
- Coordinate quality assurance and regression testing through test script and scenarios input.
- Participate in system releases and upgrades.
- Provide sales and marketing support in the form of marketing materials and product demonstrations.
- Maintain and execute implementation and configuration plans for new features and functionality.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Health Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of software development and Agile methodologies.
- 5+ years of healthcare industry experience.
- 2+ years product management experience
- Leadership experience
- Proven success in setting product vision and developing product strategic plan
- Extensive experience communicating externally with customers and other stakeholders
- Strong program, project and process management skills
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Safe Agilist (SA), or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) a plus.
- Advanced SQL or Business Intelligence development skills.
- Comfortable with wireframing/mock-up tools (ex/ Axure, Sketch, Balsamiq, Photoshop).
Personal Characteristics & Traits:
- Ability to effectively influence and motivate cross-functional teams with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team