Report Developer (Jasper)
Beacon develops and markets software solutions used by health plans (Blue Cross, Blue Shield, etc.) who serve Medicare / Medicare Advantage members (consumers). This software helps the health plans track and manage many situations that arise as they treat and serve their members.
The Report Developer develops business intelligence applications that provide relevant, timely, and insightful information to support decision making and improve operational performance. This role produces solutions by working closely with the Product Manager to execute items in the product backlog.
- Write advanced SQL queries to support Analytic project initiatives.
- Design dynamic, interactive and visually appealing reports based on client or product team specifications.
- Develop and maintain Jaspersoft standard reporting domains, views, and reports.
- Build, populate and maintain reporting tables.
- Deliver accurate and timely ad-hoc extracts that support different business requirements.
- Provide audit support/Data validation support for healthcare clients.
- Contribute to client facing documentation.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Health Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL query writing.
- 2+ years of experience using Business Intelligence/Report building tools (Crystal Reports, Jaspersoft Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis and interpretation.
Personal Characteristics & Traits:
- The ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks with little supervision.
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify a problems root cause and drive to resolution.