Scrum Master/Release Manager
Scrum Master/Release Manager is responsible for managing Software product development.
The role will include managing development work for products using agile framework with project teams consisting of onshore and offshore team members.
- Lead the scrum team in Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills including analytical, organizational, and issue resolution.
- Ability to organize, self-manage, follow-through and coordinate for prioritization
- Good problem-solving skills and demonstrating a keen interest in, and affinity to technology
- Manage expectations between Product/Business owner and technology team members
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- Lead the Release and Change management processes
- Experience in managing technology teams using Agile methodology
- Experience in working with Business/Product owners to understand the project scope and drive projects to completion
- Experience in working with Onsite/Offshore model
- Lead scrum teams in moderate to high complexity work streams.
- Lead daily scrums, sprint reviews and planning meetings to ensure full team engagement. Manage interdependencies between Agile teams
- Partner with Product owners to support short and long-term release planning
- Come up with innovative ideas (alone or with the team) that will help create better products
- Create an environment that will enable team to perform at optimal level
- Anticipate and address potential or actual impediments to team delivery
- Mentor/Coach team members on agile practices
- Coordinate work effort between Onsite and Offshore teams
- 6+ years of experience leading a Scrum team
- 5+ years of Healthcare experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Thorough knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations, strategies and objectives in healthcare domain.
- Scrum Certification (preferred)