Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
The Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is responsible for performing testing for existing and new products. The role will include creating test use cases, test data preparation, Defect tracking, System Integration testing, User acceptance testing and Regression testing. The testing will be performed manually and/or using automated processes with projects teams consisting of onshore team members and offshore contractors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (in English)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including analytical, organizational, and issue resolution.
- Ability to organize, self-manage, follow-through and coordinate for prioritization
- Good problem-solving skills and demonstrating a keen interest in, and affinity to technology
- Proficient in creating Test plans and defect tracking processes
- Proficient in conducting black box and white box testing
- Proficient in performing regression and performance testing
- Must have experience working in automation tools (like Selenium)
- Knowledge in working with Scrum/Agile processes for improving team communication and transparency.
- Experience in creating and running database queries in SQL/My SQL
- Experience in working with Onsite/Offshore model
- Coordinate work effort between Onsite and Offshore teams
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- All other duties as assigned.
- 6+ years of QA experience
- 3+ years of Healthcare experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Must pass a background check